From Terry <terauck-aou...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: Failure Notice
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 05:46:40 GMT

----- Original Message -----

Since then I have attempted to subscribe a different address on a different domain to the
announce list with the result that delivery failed with this information:

<quote>

ooo-announce-subscribe@incubator.apache.orgbs
The mail server could not deliver mail to ooo-announce-subscribe@incubator.apache.orgbs.
The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.
</quote>