From Terry <terauck-aou...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: subscribe to list?
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 00:04:15 GMT
Sheila,

You should know that the email address you use to subscribe to this list will appear in public
records of any email you send to the list.

>________________________________

Apache OpenOffice.

>To see replies and discussions you will need to subscribe to the list.  (You can always
unsubscribe when you've had enough.)

>An alternative that will not flood your e-mail is to go to the OpenOffice Community Forums
and check in the topic area on Setup and Troubleshooting: <http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/>.
You can explore and search the Forums without registration.  If your question is not already
answered there, you can register to ask and also arrange to receive e-mail notices of any

using the e-mail account you want list messages to be received at.  You will receive a verification
message.  Follow the instructions in that message for confirming that you authorized the
subscription request.

>Wherever you choose to seek assistance, please be specific about (1) the version of OpenOffice
you are attempting to install and how you obtained it.  Be specific about the problem you
are having.