From Huw Greenhough <hg...@yahoo.com>
Subject Can't access Bugzilla since migration [not subscribed to this list]
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:58:33 GMT
I had an account with the openoffice.org issue tracker. I now receive bug email notifications
from bugzilla@apache.org. When I follow the link at the end of one of those emails to log
into bugmail at https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ I see:

    "Please Note: All users with accounts on the legacy OpenOffice.org tracker must reset
their passwords to gain access to their old accounts. To reset your password, click on the
"Forgot Password" link in the header or footer. Note: If your user name when the service was
hosted at Oracle was "myuser", then your login for the migrated Bugzilla instance will be
"myuser@openoffice.org" and e-mail to this address will redirect to the e-mail address associated
with your Oracle/OpenOffice.org account pre-migration to the ASF."

When I follow those instructions I am told:

    "A token for changing your password has been emailed to you. Follow the instructions
in that email to change your password."

but nothing arrives. I have checked my spam folder.

I have tried logging in anyway with my old password, both with & without @openoffice.org
on my username.

I emailed ooo-bugzilla-admin@apache.org on the 27th March, but have had no response.

How do I recover my account?