From Caesar <cae...@hiwaay.net>
Subject Re: This list & how to unsubscribe
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 20:55:44 GMT
On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 20:07:50 +0000, Mike Scott
<mike@scottsonline.org.uk> wrote Re Re: This list & how to
unsubscribe:

>This list is about the only one I subscribe to; is the irrational
>behaviour peculiar to OO list[s], or are other mail lists similarly
>affected?

I belong to at least a dozen list servers, and there is seldom  an
"unsubscribe" problem.   I've never seen anything like it until I
joined the OpenOffice/LibreOffice servers.

I'm rather astounded by it.  I don't know how these people think they
can learn to use OO or LO if they can't figure out how to unsubscribe.