From Steve Ahlers <sahlers...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: My Problem opening the Open Office program
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 04:05:34 GMT
Having seen several threads on this issue of late, I wonder what OS people are running that
they are having this problem.  I seem to remember on Windoz Vista having problems like this
but haven't seen it on Mac OS.

Steve

like http://postimage.org/ and provide the link.

> It sounds as though there is some uncompleted 'recovery' action.  Close all OO processes
(including the quick starter) and delete (or rename / move) the relevant file in your settings
(aka profile) folder.  Depending on which version you have the file is named registrymodifications.xcu
(3.3) or recovery.xcu (some earlier versions).