From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ADDITIONAL INFO, Re: CVE-2012-0037: OpenOffice.org data leakage vulnerability
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 19:33:23 GMT
On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Henri <strikeupdband@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

The main download link for the patch on Windows is this:

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/ooo/3.3/patches/cve-2012-0037/CVE-2012-0037-win.zip

When you click that link, we try to find a mirror server closest to you.
This helps us balance the load and helps you find a server that is local,
and therefor likely faster.

Sometimes this fails and the closest mirror server is missing this file, or
is down, or otherwise not functioning properly.  When that happens simply
try another mirror from the long list presented to you.

Regards,

-Rob