From Umberto Tosi <umberto3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: false "recover files" messages
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 06:01:43 GMT
Thanks, Terry. I'll try to figure out how to try this.

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 1:23 AM, Terry <terauck-aouser@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Found this: "You've to delete the registrymodifications.xcu file in the
> root folder of the profile."

Reflections
http://no2shrinkwrapthoughts.blogspot.com/
Einstein Express
http://einsteinxpress.blogspot.com/
Dogs Ate My Manuscript
http://zero2inifinity.blogspot.com/
Photonics - Illustrated Nanostories
http://photonicfiction.blogspot.com/

*"If the world was perfect, it wouldn't be." * -- Yogi Berra.