From Guy Voets <nimant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mac version for Lion?
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 20:39:47 GMT
2012/3/10 Lou Jagerman <ljagerman@sprynet.com>

> Is Open Office for MAC fully compatible with LION OS on a new MacBook Pro?
>
> ljagerman@sprynet.com

hello,

I have LibreOffice 3.5 and OpenOffice 3.3 on my iMac and also on a MBP.
LO is now the better choice, since there's an active community and a group
of developers busy with improving the suite.
LO 3.4 and LO 3.5 have one important bug concerning Mac: you better close
LO before you close your Mac with Lion, otherwise you'll get a loop with
'restoring LO'. Normally with Lion, you can leave programs open when you
close your computer, and they will be reopened when you start up your
machine again. But LO doesn't (yet) understand this procedure.

--
Guy
using LibO 3.4.5 & 3.5 on a iMac Intel DualCore Lion