From Jeffrey Deutsch <jdeutsch.aspl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I Hate Your Product
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 20:24:26 GMT
I don't think there's any dispute that Mark Micloskey could have
phrased his request better.

But as Rob Weir pointed out, let's look at it from Mark's perspective
for a moment. He's frustrated as hell - *at the software*.

He's not personally attacking any of us. Many of us help people with
the product, but (I assume) few of us made or designed it. And even if
we did, *we are not our work*.

Let's step back, take the proverbial deep breath and see what we can
do to help him out.

Cheers,

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach