From Stacie Jones <queenigra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A moderator's view of this list [was: Re: I Hate Your Product]
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 20:18:55 GMT
I won't apologize for not sympathizing with someone that starts out by
being defensive! This list has as many purposes(is that a word?) are there
are subscribers. I personally will not vote for enabling flamers! In an
ideal world,  netiquette is unnecessary, old-fashioned manners are enough.
Thanks All,
Stacie

--
Peace,