From Kurt Underhay <kurt.under...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when trying to download OO package
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:22:53 GMT
Hmm. Using OO is *using* an application; installing it is *installing* an
application. These are fundamentally different operations, especially from
the perspective of a non-technically inclined user. Consider it from that
perspective, rather than from your perspective.

I don't disagree that it is easy, but that isn't the point.