From Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com>
Subject Differences between OpenOffice and LibreOffice
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:54:27 GMT
There is a discussion on the Debian list right now about the
differences between OpenOffice and LibreOffice. As the two office
suites diverge, it will become more and more important to document the
differences between them. Therefore I have started a page to document
these differences:
http://dotancohen.com/eng/difference_openoffice_libreoffice.html

If you come across any other differences, or if any corrections need
to be made, then please contact me and I will update the document. It
is currently just a list of bugs but I intend to develop the page into
stand-alone explanation of the differences intended for the layman.

Thank you.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il