From Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net>
Subject Re: Extension email conversion - not
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 18:32:33 GMT
Actually your account has been correctly converted, the error you got
was due to an openoffice.org issue.

To reset your password go to
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/user/password and write
your account (noop). You'll receive instructions via email to change
it. Cookie must be on.

Roberto Galoppini on behalf of the SourceForge Community Team

====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system.
Thank you.