From "Matthew McCue" <matthewmc...@verizon.net>
Subject Installing CVE-2012-0037 patch for OOo.org 3.3
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 04:09:23 GMT
Hi,

My operating system is Windows XP.
I'm looking at the directions in README.pdf of folder CVE-2012-0037-win for installing patch

CVE-2012-0037 for OOo 3.3.

I was able to "mark the file named unordfmi.dll and copy it", as called for in the instructions.
 But the next step gave me trouble because the "OpenOffice.org 3.3 Properties" window on my
computer (see Attachment 1) is different than the one in the directions (see Attachment 2).

Should I click on "Find Target..." in my "OpenOffice.org 3.3 Properties" window instead of
on "Open File Location", which doesn't appear in my window?
When I do this, I get Attachment 3 with file "soffice.exe" highlighted.  Do I then right-click
on "soffice.exe" and click Paste?  I'm confused because soffice.exe is a file, not a folder,
and the directions say to copy unordfmi.dll into a folder.  Does this mean I need to navigate
to C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3 and paste unordfmi.dll into the "program" folder?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

    Matthew