From Angela Black <ablackparagonplann...@msn.com>
Subject Tried to upgrade from 3.2 to 3.3 couldn't upgrade and got the note below...
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 22:50:04 GMT

Please wait while the Installation Wizard installs OpenOffice.org3.3.  This may take several
minutes.  Then I get a pop up asking me to :

Please exit OpenOffice.org3.3 and the OpenOffice.org 3.3 Quickstarter before you continue.
 If you are using a mulit-user system, also make sure that no other user has OpenOffice.org
3.3 open.

Well I don't have anything open when it says that.  No I am not using a multi user system.
 This is a home computer, I work from home.

And now I can't open any of my documents I already have saved in Open Office.  And often when
I X out at the end of the day it looses my document and has to have me click to recover document.

I need those documents for my job...oh dear.  Is there a phone line for tec support?

Can you help me,
Angela Black

Washington State