From "Pim Mulder" <>
Subject Installing patch
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 22:47:50 GMT
I received an e-mail instructing me to place a patch in a OpenOffice-folder.
Unfortunately the instructions are in English and my version of OO is in Dutch. The printed
screenshots in the instruction-sheet are not the same as the windows I find when I do open
the program-folder. So I cannot be sure where to place the .ddl file I received.
Should I paste the .dll-file in the main folder, or in e.g. the folder “Program” or in
one of the other folders under the main folder?

I will be grateful for your answer.