From Scooter C <scoo...@scootersdesk.com>
Subject Re: A moderator's view of this list [was: Re: I Hate Your Product]
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 21:32:51 GMT
This whole discussion is off the mark!!
Caesar is absolutely right.
Computer illiterates have no business owning a computer UNLESS they put
forth SOME effort to learn.

Learning on this list is NOT good for anyone.
We're here for a specific purpose Open Office
*I vote to disallow non-subscribers* for all the reasons given
      and strongly suggest some rules be made to for dismissal of
disruptive list members

Hopefully this will be my last rant.
Take Care.
Scooter