From Mike Scott <m...@scottsonline.org.uk>
Subject Re: A moderator's view of this list [was: Re: I Hate Your Product]
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 16:22:57 GMT
On 31/03/12 16:50, Brian Barker wrote:
> At 16:15 31/03/2012 +0100, Mike Scott wrote:
>> And I've not found a way on the new list of seeing who's subscribed,
>> and who not.
>
> Look for the header:
>
> I trust this helps.

OK, thanks.

BTW I think our ideas differ on usefulness of auto-responders. I've just
penned a response for up-thread, but saved it while I think more. For
one thing, I'm wondering if it's appropriate to continue a thread on a
subject that's been bashed about N times before with no clear outcome.

--
Mike Scott
Harlow, Essex, England