From "Niall Martin" <ni...@rndmartin.cix.co.uk>
Subject Re: Import of csv file from my bank
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 16:59:00 GMT
You don't add the currency sign to the money  figures column, you highlight the relevant
column, then go to format cells, going to the numbers tab, and there take the currency
option. A box will allow you to choose the currency, and another currency will allow you to

display it.  In my case I choose £.

Hope this helps