From Martin Groenescheij <Mar...@Groenescheij.COM>
Subject Re: Installing patch
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 22:59:28 GMT
If you have MS Windows the default location is
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program
You could check if the old unordfmi.dll file exist
in this directory

On 23/03/2012 9:47 AM, Pim Mulder wrote:
> I received an e-mail instructing me to place a patch in a OpenOffice-folder.
> Unfortunately the instructions are in English and my version of OO is in Dutch. The printed
screenshots in the instruction-sheet are not the same as the windows I find when I do open
the program-folder. So I cannot be sure where to place the .ddl file I received.
> Should I paste the .dll-file in the main folder, or in e.g. the folder “Program”
or in one of the other folders under the main folder?