From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: section problem
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:27:12 GMT
You can register the forum and add your topic, attach the file (use something like mediafire.com
if bigger than 128kB), perhaps someone will have an idea.
You can also add your votes to the bug report (up to 2 votes per issue).

Hagar

> Hagar,
> Yes, this does look very similar. Too bad Apache only rates this bug as "P3 trivial".
After reading your link, it sounds to me like the problem is more pervasive and annoying than
"trivial".
> I agree with you that this is a weird problem. Although it appears repeatable in a particular
context, the affects may be different, depending on the context. In my case it was with tables
in sections, some were tables in included sub-documents, and some were plain linear tables
in the main document. Actually, I haven't mentioned it in this posting before, but I have
seen this blank page problem in another document of mine which has a table. Virtually the
entire document, a form, is a table with text before and after the table. The table takes
up the entire page and wraps from page 1 to page 2. Normally, this document is 2 pages long,
but now and then, for no apparent reason, it registers as 3 pages and prints as 3 pages, wasting
paper. The third page, like this table-in-section problem, is unusable. By that, I mean I
cannot put the cursor on it and start typing, nor can I delete it. I am sure there are other
contexts where this problem occurs.

> Thanks for your help.
> Girvin
>

> Hagar Delest wrote:
>> It seems rather similar to that problem: http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=47761
there is also another link to a bug report at the end.