From "Girvin R. Herr" <girvin.h...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: section problem
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:58:13 GMT
Hagar,
Yes, this does look very similar.  Too bad Apache only rates this bug as
"P3 trivial".  After reading your link, it sounds to me like the problem
is more pervasive and annoying than "trivial".

I agree with you that this is a weird problem.  Although it appears
repeatable in a particular context, the affects may be different,
depending on the context.  In my case it was with tables in sections,
some were tables in included sub-documents, and some were plain linear
tables in the main document.  Actually, I haven't mentioned it in this
posting before, but I have seen this blank page problem in another
document of mine which has a table.  Virtually the entire document, a
form,  is a table with text before and after the table. The table takes
up the entire page and wraps from page 1 to page 2.  Normally, this
document is 2 pages long, but now and then, for no apparent reason, it
registers as 3 pages and prints as 3 pages, wasting paper.  The third
page, like this table-in-section problem, is unusable.  By that, I mean
I cannot put the cursor on it and start typing, nor can I delete it.  I
am sure there are other contexts where this problem occurs.

Thanks for your help.
Girvin