From Scooter C <scoo...@scootersdesk.com>
Subject Re: This list & how to unsubscribe
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:32:35 GMT
Good Afternoon Group-list & David,

Thank you David.
I've been on the OpenOffice.org lists for YEARS. It is not easy to let
go of the familiar.

One of the reasons I disliked school was the fact that I was continually
forced to reacquaint myself with new surroundings and people.
I just got comfortable with my environment and it changed OR disappeared
all together.
I did not thrive, I survived.
I am not sophisticated in that regard. I appreciate your gentle teaching.
I like reading directions by example, it makes the newbie more
comfortable and reminds the foggy veteran.

Take Care.
Scooter
College Park, MD USA