From David B Teague sr <davidbtea...@comporium.net>
Subject Re: This list & how to unsubscribe
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 22:51:47 GMT

Folks,

Some are not particularly sophisticated. They need help.

Yelling, telling them to read the instructions does NOT help. Recently I
sent the following to a person asking how to unsubscribe. I recommend
this approach rather than yelling or other unhelpful stuff.

I sent the following in a private message.

David Teague

describe how:

At the bottom of almost all messages, and at the bottom of the message
distributed by the list in response to your request there are these
lines that tell you how to unsubscribe:

On 3/16/2012 2:54 PM, <name> wrote:

> <I SNIPPED the message body>

The subject and body such a message are ignored, but you will be
unsubscribed *IF you respond to the confirmation message that will be
sent in response to your unsubscription message.

*With most email programs all you have to do is just reply to the
unsubscrption confirmation message.

I hope this helps

<signature>

--