From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Report a bug
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:44:10 GMT
Le Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:48:41 +0100, Josef Latt <Josef.Latt@gmx.net> a écrit :

> That's not right. The recovery process doesn't overwrite the saved file. The user will
be informed about documents, which can be recovered and asked to open them. Once the document
is open, his handling is as usual.

> The recovered document has less information than the opened document before the crash.
Therefore I wrote that the recovery time must be adjusted individually. A short time to minimize
the lost of information, but not to short, because saving needs time, espacially with big
documents.

In fact, the recovered document can have more information than the last saved version. But
it can be the opposite and in case of doubts, better save the recovered file under a new name
and check the state of the last saved version.

Hagar