From "Jim Parkhurst" <Jim.Parkhu...@txdot.gov>
Subject Re: I'd love your opinion on a question of FAQ style
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:44:00 GMT
Since I am just now getting to this I like the EX-A option. Breaks up the information to more
readable chucks.

>>> On 03/14/2012 at 07:24, <robweir@apache.org> wrote:

Thanks, everyone, for the quite and useful feedback.  I wouldn't say
there was a conclusive preference for either model, so that suggests
we keep on iterating.  I did, however, note a pattern of comments
related to verbosity, so I took another pass over the draft FAQs and
tried to tighten them up a bit.  Vigorous writing is concise, etc.

You can see the latest draft here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Brainstorming+on+FAQs+--+draft

Regards,

-Rob