From "Girvin R. Herr" <girvin.h...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Error Message (java)
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 19:26:00 GMT
Zoltan,
Thanks for the info.
Interesting that this bug report is almost 1 year old and even 6u30 has
not fixed this problem.  I updated to 6u30 because Mozilla Seamonkey
reported my 6u11 was old and needed updating.  That action was a test to
see if java was causing another problem unrelated to OO.o.  I have since
switched to Firefox/Thunderbird, so I guess I will stick with 6u11 while
testing  new java versions occasionally to see if this ever gets fixed.
Thanks again.
Girvin