From Eyal Rozenberg <eyal...@technion.ac.il>
Subject Re: A missing feature: don't add space between same-style paragraphs
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 18:40:44 GMT

The thing is is that you _want_ to have distance between paragraphs, but
you _only_ want this distance to apply from paragraphs of a style other
than the paragraph's own, so you would have:

MyStyle paragraph
[space before mylist]
MyList paragraph
[no after-mylist and no before-mylist space]
MyList paragraph
[no after-mylist and no before-mylist space]
[space after mylist]
MyOtherStyle paragraph

The effect is, for example, a bulleted list with little inter-space
between bulleted items, but more space from the surrounding text. See
also:

http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7096

Eyal