From Regina Henschel <>
Subject Re: Question about math
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:22:35 GMT
Hi Nayna,

Nayna Saunders schrieb:
> Hi, I've been using math to write up my dissertation
> and was wondering how you create pages or how I transfer my formula
> to writer? Thanks

If you have got a formula as odf-file you need the long way: Insert ->
Object -> OLE Object -> Create from file -> Search. Navigate to your
odf-file and click on it. -> Open -> OK.

It is much easier to create the formula directly in Writer. It is not
possible to drag&drop a formula file to your text document or to use the
gallery for formulas.

You should consider to collect your formulas as Autotext. Or collect
them in one text document, from where you can copy&paste the formula.

Kind regards

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message