From Detlef Nannen <detlef.nan...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Calling all volunteers: It is time to test
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 07:55:09 GMT
Hi all,

I am looking for this "test run" for OpenOffice.org (go there, do this,
write the result in column xxx, etc.).
Is there a German-speaking community, which is coordinating this for the
local version?
Currently I have installed version 3.3 on an old Thinkpad with Lubuntu,
and try the 3.4-dev version on a Windows Vista-based PC.

-
Sincerely,
Detlef Nannen