From Martin Fox <i...@mjfox.ch>
Subject Re: I Hate Your Product
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 08:46:49 GMT
+1.5

Stacie, I could not agree more. On many mailing lists there is an oft
quoted maxim:
Don't feed the trolls.

I wonder if that is what most of these people really are?

In any case, perhaps the mailing list admins should nominate one person
to deal with such complaints and the rest of us just ignore them?

regards
Martin

--
Martin J Fox