From "rndmartin" <rndmar...@cix.co.uk>
Subject Re: emails
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 13:10:24 GMT
People behave like this because they don't understand their mailers.

Niall Martin
Sent from my mobile.

----- Reply message -----
From: "Michelle Konzack" <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net>
Date: Fri, Mar 16, 2012 12:17
Subject: emails
To: <ooo-users@incubator.apache.org>

Hello tj,

> Yeah, you're probably on the wrong list, and what you want is
> ooo-announce (very low volume about what's new). See

No there are NOT on the wrong list, but peoples sending unwanted Cc:  to
peoples, EVEN if THIS LIST is SUBSCRIBER-ONLY!!!

Currently I am installing a SMTP filter which bounce ANY messages  I  do
not want!

PLEASE:  THIS LIST IS SUBSCRIBER ONLY AND ANY MESSAGES TO THIS LIST WILL
         GO TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS AND DO NOT NEED ANY DUPLICATED MESSAGES.

It is VERY annoying, if I am  bombed  by  30-200  Dups  per  day  on  my
SmartPhone or TabletPC.

AND ofcourse, there are some websites which can store Binary  files  for
free (e.g. <http://pastebin.com/>) and there is NO NEED to send  5 MByte
gozilla attachments to the list! There are peoples which have to pay for
the traffic, exspecialy the very high prices in Spain and France.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

               Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
                <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems@tdnet                     Jabber  linux4michelle@jabber.ccc.de
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3                   Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl                          Tel mobil:  +49-177-9351947
Germany                             Tel mobil:  +33-6-61925193  (France)

USt-ID:  DE 278 049 239