From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: false "recover files" messages
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 11:17:10 GMT
On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 02:58:02 -0800 (PST)
Terry <terauck-aouser@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

I think it depends on the level of expertise of the user in
difficulties. It may take considerably more time to write a
posting to guide an inexperienced user through complex steps than
to give him a quick fix.  Many of the Forum volunteers, of whioch
I am one, contribute their time on a pro bono basis; any time we
contribute to helping cure User problems is taken from other
tasks. If you feel it is lazy to offer a quick soluion, perhaps
you should contribute the detailed fault finding you think
should be offered.

-- Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>