From "NookGuy" <nook...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: I Hate Your Product
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 00:29:18 GMT
Sounds like you issue has nothing to do with Open Office or the other programs you tried, if
your running windows you should start with a reg clean, system clean and optimization, or
do a restore back.
------Original Message------
From: Mark Micloskey
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
ReplyTo: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: I Hate Your Product
Sent: Mar 30, 2012 16:37

I did not have any reason to become involved with Open Office until my book seller, Amazon.com's
Kindle Store created a secret Sales Report, only open to Excel owners. I can not affort to
buy Excel just to read my sales reports. So they told me to use Free File Opener, which didn't
work. Then they told me to download OpenOffice, which failed to open the Secret Reports using
"OPEN" - so I stumbled upon "OPEN AND SAVE" which opened them. Not that your company offered
any help.....But today's complaint concerns how your product is mangling my Instant Messenger
History. It's makes it unreadable! So when I looked for some simple instructions, I instead
encountered page after page of unrelated topics I could make no sense of. Naturally there
was no Support Chat. So I tried several "contact us" links which all were dead ends because
no email is associated with some program or other.....Which leads us to my point: how can
I get the right program to read my Messenger History instead of having your awful product
jump to the front of the line and mangle everything? I spent 90 minutes online with Dell Technical
Support which failed to solve the mystery. I used to just have a folder on my desktop which
I could open to read all my old IMs. Now it's in a tangle.....can anyone there help me??

Mark

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T