From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Sent from Snipping Tool
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 02:20:48 GMT
On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 21:59 -0400, Kath wrote:
> To clarify,  when I open the instructions to install the patch – I’m
> directed to click on Properties to get the options that are shown on
> the left.  However, I have Windows Vista and what I get is shown on
> the right.  I do not have the options that are indicated.  So, I don’t
> know where to paste the file.

Hello Kath,

No problem, I'd be happy to help.

For the most common version of Vista, referred to as the 32bit version,
the file unordfmi.dll should be copied into the directory:
C:/Program File/OpenOffice.org 3/Basis

This is a slightly different directory name than that shown in the
readme file, which is displaying the path for the directory as it would
be in what is called the 64bit version of Vista.

Hopefully that helps you - if not let me know.

Best wishes,

//drew