From Terry <terauck-aou...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: Import of csv file from my bank
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 00:09:48 GMT

----- Original Message -----

I agree.  On the import dialogue, make sure that "Quoted field as text" is not ticked and
that "Detect special numbers" is.

You can also select (a) column(s) in the preview panel and use the drop down list to alter
the setting for that column.  My bank uses a currency format which I change to simple two
decimal point format.

Regards, Terry