From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Implications for security vulnerability (CVE-2012-0037)
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 20:11:43 GMT
On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 12:53 -0700, John Boyle wrote:
> On 3/23/2012 12:43 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> > For patches to OO.o 3.3.0 on Windows and Mac OS, go here:<http://www.openoffice.org/security/cves/CVE-2012-0037.html>.
> >
> > If you are running OO.o 3.3.0 on Linux, there is no separate patch at this time.
 Some folks are working on that.

> >   - Dennis

Hi John,

So, you tried to download the file and hit a snag - Was it the Windows
or Mac download - and specifically which mirror.

Earlier in the day one of the mirror sites was experiencing difficulty,
throwing a Forbidden Access 404 error, the link to that site was removed
from the directory page..still, if you can show which mirror link you
received the error from it would help - otherwise any of the other
mirrors should work without problems.

Let me know and I'll help get the file to you.

//drew