From Terry <terauck-aou...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: false "recover files" messages
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 11:20:14 GMT
It sounds as though you did not completely uninstall the software before reinstalling.  Evidently
there is an 'uninstaller' which can help: http://www.revouninstaller.com/  I don't use Windows
but the uninstaller is mentioned in this post:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=29962#p136637

A search turned up this also: http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136637

Don't delete your old profile.  Rename it.  You can transfer parts of the old profile to
the new one.  In any case, it may not be the profile so try cleaning your system of the software
completely and do a fresh install of the version of your choice.  I suggest 3.3.  Version
3.4 is close to release.