From Terry <terauck-aou...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: false "recover files" messages
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 11:09:43 GMT
You could try a fresh profile.  Rename the existing one so that you can reinstate it if that
doesn't fix the problem.

It's late here but searching the web turns up some answers, e.g.: https://duckduckgo.com/?kh=1&kl=se-sv&kp=-1&q=OpenOffice+%22runtime+error%22

You can search for answers on a particular domain and one you could try is user.services.openoffice.org
You could also quote the line "This application has requested the runtime to terminate in
an unusual way"