From Dan Lewis <>
Subject Re: A missing feature: don't add space between same-style paragraphs
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 18:14:53 GMT
On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 19:16 +0200, Eyal Rozenberg wrote:
> Hello,
> LibreOffice writer is missing a crucial (for me) feature of Microsoft
> Word which is preventing me from switching over:
> "Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style"
> I just posted a thread about this at
> there are open bugs about this issue:
> but less than a handful of people even follow the bug. I would like to
> draw some/the developers' attention to the issue, as I believe it is
> important and bugs a lot of potential users who might simply not be
> reporting it, or using rather annoying workarounds.
> Can anyone offer thoughts/suggestions on this matter?
> Thanks,
> Eyal
> PS - I had trouble searching the list archives so I couldn't figure out
> whether this issue has come up before.

     When using the Styles and Formatting window (the F11 key
opens/closes it), you can modify the paragraph style to any distance
between paragraphs that you want. So, I'm not sure what is causing your
     Information on styles is found in the Writer Guide (more than one

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message