From "NookGuy" <nook...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: How do I unistall this programme?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 22:27:20 GMT
Did you do any recent upgrades or updates?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Cachia <cachiap@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 12:08:32
To: <ooo-users@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: How do I unistall this programme?

I have been using Open Office for some time now but it has suddenly developed an error this
morning and it is putting up a flash screen on my monitor that is asking me to "restore windows".
I have tried to restore but nothing happens and the flash screen stays open. and I can't open
.doc files any longer. I get a blank sheet. It seems to be trying to restore the file for
some reason. I tried quitting and restarting the programme and my computer (iMac running Lion)
but nothing cures this problem. The "Writer" is now unusable and I have a permanent flash
screen on my desktop if I try using "writer". I tried downloading the latest version from
the website but that doesn't fix the problem. I have to get rid of Open Office. How do I do
a complete uninstall to make sure all its files have been removed? I have looked through the
Contents folder in the Applications folder on my iMac but I don't see an unistall item. Do
I just dump the Open Office application folder? Does that remove all the files associated
with this programme?

Thanks,

Paul Cachia
Edmonton Alberta