On 2/19/2012 11:30, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
On 16/02/2012 Sunil Amitkumar Janki wrote:
I would also gladly test prerelease versions of
Apache OpenOffice 3.4.0 to see if the bug is still there.

Just in case you don't know where to find them... Pre-releases (dev snapshots, actually) are available at http://s.apache.org/l8 and are usually updated on Mondays-Tuesdays and announced on the -dev list. They can be installed without replacing your existing installation.

Regards,
  Andrea.

Pescetti is an interesting surname! That is how, as a kid, I would pronounce Spaghetti. "I want more pescetti, please."
Take no offense, I'm just joking.
--
Robert K

Robert K. Tompsett N8JUQ

SSgt. USAF/ MIANG, TACP ROMAD (Ret.)

ICBM 42°14'03"N, 085°53'30"W - Grid EN72bf

"It's inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for any public office."

Click for Paw
          Paw, Michigan Forecast