From "Michelle Miller" <MichelleMil...@speedconnect.com>
Subject OO Writer, footnote question
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:17:18 GMT
Can someone please tell me why some of the footnote numbers are black (as
they are supposed to be) and others are gray?

This is not the footnote anchor (where it attaches to the text), but the
number that actually opens the footnote in the footer.  I've looked at the
"Format: Style: Footnote/Footnote Anchor/Footnote Character" settings, and
all are set to Black.  Yet, some numbers are still grayed.  If I delete one
of the grayed footnotes, and start over, it still makes the new one gray.

Can anyone help?

Thanks much,
Michelle