From Serdar Sahbaz <let...@msn.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL]
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:06:50 GMT

i have in idea,we can include a new feature in the software like "see a keyboard on bottom
of the screen"the keyboard could be switched between different existing keyboards or customised
with the characteres you need without changing the system keyboardthen you see on screen how
your keyboard will react if you press one or another touchfor the switching i imagine that
some key combinations could be easy to do like alt+shift+ 1 for the system keyboard, alt+shift+2
for another predefined keyboarduser can adapt them for their needs