From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem of Open Office Documents
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:07:10 GMT
On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Martin LeFever <teleplayer@live.com> wrote:

> I don't know what your problem is. I just wanted to get on the list for future updates/releases
for OpenOffice or Apache Offfice or whatever you want to call it > now.

The list you are on now -- ooo-users -- is a user support/discussion
mailing list.  If you want to receive only announcements and not the
additional chatter, then you want to subscribe to the ooo-announce
list.  To subscribe to that list, send an email to
ooo-announce-subscribe@incubator.apache.org.

-Rob