From Wade Smart <wadesm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HOW DO I UNINSTALL THE SOFTWARE FROM MY COMPUTER - IT'S CAUSING MY PC TO CRASH
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 03:25:22 GMT
On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 21:19, Peter Mills <pemanne@inspire.net.nz> wrote:
> THIS E-MAIL DID NOT COME ME BUT FROM Scott.Kelvin@dol.gov
> MY QUESTION WAS THAT I WAS UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD COMPLETELY !
> MY SYSTEM WAS NOT CRASHING BUT I DID HAVE INTERFERENCE FROM THE OTHER
> ENQUIRERS !
> pETER
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry" <terauck-aouser@yahoo.com.au>

I agree with the above:
1) how do you know its OO that is causing your system to crash?
2) What cpu and ram are installed?
3) What happens when you click on whichever app (writer, calc, etc).
4) What other apps are running?
5) What OS are you using?

Peter, as long as you are yelling at everyone, I doubt you'll get
a response. And in case you missed it, youre on a mailing list
so everyone gets all responses.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606