From Allan & Liz <Alli...@tpg.com.au>
Subject user-defined dictionaries
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 06:20:03 GMT
I have created a user-defined dictionary called "Welsh" and it is ticked
as active.

How can I access it from a document and add words like you do with the
"standard" dictionary?

When I save a new word that OO says is incorrectly spelt the only
dictionary that appears is "standard"

Also, I have a few thousand Welsh place names I want to add to the
dictionary.  The current way is to used the edit within user-defined
dictionaries and add one at a time.
That, will take me for ever.

It's got to be simple and I'm probably missing something, but the help
and manuals seem to ignore this functionality.

Regards
Allan Hobbs