From "Robert K. Tompsett N8JUQ" <n8...@arrl.net>
Subject Re: Older OpenOffice.org releases
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:10:49 GMT
On 2/19/2012 11:30, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 16/02/2012 Sunil Amitkumar Janki wrote:
>> I would also gladly test prerelease versions of
>> Apache OpenOffice 3.4.0 to see if the bug is still there.
>
> Just in case you don't know where to find them... Pre-releases (dev
> snapshots, actually) are available at http://s.apache.org/l8 and are
> usually updated on Mondays-Tuesdays and announced on the -dev list.
> They can be installed without replacing your existing installation.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

Pescetti is an interesting surname! That is how, as a kid, I would
pronounce Spaghetti. "I want more pescetti, please."
Take no offense, I'm just joking.
--

  *Robert K. Tompsett N8JUQ*

SSgt. USAF/ MIANG, TACP ROMAD (Ret.)

ICBM 42°14'03"N, 085°53'30"W - Grid EN72bf

"It's inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor
of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me
forever ineligible for any public office."

Click for Paw Paw, Michigan Forecast
<http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=zmw:49079.1.99999&bannertypeclick=wu_bluestripes>