From James Knott <james.kn...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL]
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 14:05:13 GMT
Serdar Sahbaz wrote:
> i have in idea,we can include a new feature in the software like "see a keyboard on bottom
of the screen"the keyboard could be switched between different existing keyboards or customised
with the characteres you need without changing the system keyboardthen you see on screen how
your keyboard will react if you press one or another touchfor the switching i imagine that
some key combinations could be easy to do like alt+shift+ 1 for the system keyboard, alt+shift+2
for another predefined keyboarduser can adapt them for their needs

In another note, I mentioned using the U.S. International keyboard.
When you use that, the keyboard behaves exactly like a regular U.S.
keyboard, except if you use the right alt key, you can then enter a wide
variety of other characters.  I included some info on this in that other
note.  This function is available in Linux, Windows and probably Mac
too.  All you have to do is enable it.  I have also seen utilities that
provide other characters and remember, back in the DOS days, when you
could hold the Alt key and then enter the character number, using the
number pad keys.