From James Knott <james.kn...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL]
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 22:53:51 GMT
Martin Groenescheij wrote:
> You haven't given a solution in this discussion you only had a
> negative comment on someone else work around.

The OP was looking for a method of inserting special characters.  My
method shows a well recognized method of using many characters.  On the
other hand, the OP also didn't think much of your solution.  If the
characters he wants are not available in the many keyboard layouts, then
perhaps he needs another method, but until then, my solution is exactly
what he needs.